Hi Don and thank you for your swift reply.

Yes, indeed the resistance measurement does agree with that in the table if the
5k6 ohm resistor is lifted from the mic socket, or the appropriate jumper block
is temporarily removed from P1.

Now this info is in the list archive, anyone else can find it - if they look!

Kind regards,

Ian, G4JQT