From: Kenneth A Christiansen <w...@i29.net>
Date: 07/11/2013  12:52  (GMT-05:00)
To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <li...@subich.com>
Cc: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>,Kenneth A Christiansen
<w...@i29.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Rocky and Windows 8.1

Hi to the group and thanks to Joe W4TV. I followed your advice and found the
default settings were wrong but after I corrected them it still did not work. I
found the gain was set no nothing and I reset the gain wide open for the iMic.
I then booted the computer and now everything is just the way I want it. I have
ROCKY MIXW and N3FJP all on the screen at the same time and everything seems to
be well behaved.

Thanks again Joe I always enjoy reading your advice along with Don and some of
the others.

73 and thanks.

Ken W0CZ

Sent from my iPad