Has anyone found or using a small monitor to use with a P3/SVGA? I have limited
space but would like to use the features of the SVGA adapter on a screen a
little bigger than the P3. I've seen some small ones on various online outlets,
but they are either VGA resolution, or use a USB connection.

I'm not real familiar with what might or might not work or what I need for what
I'm trying to do, that's why I'm asking here. It would have to be no more than
10 or 11 inches high but could be a little wider than that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

73
Tim
NZ8J