Like so many auto antenna tuners out there (MFJ, LDG....etc...), many can be
put in the "manual" mode and stepped through different settings.....I'm running
the K2 KAT100 tuner and really like the unit. So, is there a technique I can
use to manually "step" through various L/C setting for those hard to tune
antennas - sometimes the KAT!00 can't find a really good match for my various
antennas?

I noticed the K2 KAT2 tuner has an "ALT" mode for this purpose, but I couldn't
find anything mentioned about an "ALT" mode for the KAT100?

Thanks all,

73

ed