Thanks Rich. I tried changing the POL parameter to zero earlier tonite
and it seems to work (1 is the default). Afterward, I worked XR0ZR
without any problem or complaints (altho the DXpedition is probably not
going to comment much!). I'm going to try to work some more guys this
weekend to see if the POL=0 solves the problem with MTTY.

Bob