Hi Guys,

I typically tune in CW stations .040hz lower than  typical.  Such as, I'll
tune in a CW station with a tone that is  pleasant to my ear and the K3 will
read 28.049.920.  But if I use CWT  to tune the same signal then the K3
will read 28.049.960.   Therefore, I'm about 40 cycles off his frequency.
That's usually not  a problem unless the other station is running a narrow
filter.   In contest conditions this .040 offset often does make a  difference.

I realize I could adjust the RIT or XIT for this 30 cycle  difference and I
often do that, but that's a pain  because when clicking a Packet Spot or
changing bands the RIT/XIT is often  reset to zero.  So I'm wondering if
there's a MENU  setting on the K3 that would allow me to change the CW transmit
frequency  permanently by this 30 cycles?

Thanks!

Dick- K9OM