Great input, Fred. I placed an order.

The "issues" that I had concern about were mostly if the PN would have any
impact on the P3 performance.  I'm absolutely addicted to the P3, and any
problems there would be a deal-breaker.

My K3 and P3 are on a shelf so that both are at eye-level, while the keyer,
paddles and keyboard are below at desk level.  In situations where VFO B, or
RIT need constant attention for long periods (dx pile ups, run mode in
contests), I get up from the operating chair with a distinctive "S" hook in
my back.  That probably involves age and arthritis as well, but still, it's
a pretty good justification for adding another accessory to the K3/P3!  The
PN will put VFO B and RIT control at desk level.

Thanks for your response, Fred.

Bill K6IFF