Is this the autotune leavel, if yes then I'm not sure.
If it's the level produced when you hold the TUNE button, then yes, in the
config, but sorry not at my K3 to check which config option it is.
73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)
--
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the
same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice