Hello All,

I've decided that before I get too carried away with
antenna experiments (mag loops, etc.), it would
probably be a good idea to get an antenna analyzer.

Anyone have a favorite they would like to recommend?
I'm leaning toward the Micro908 from the American QRP
Club.   Anyone want to talk me into an MFJ or another
brand?

Too bad Elecraft doesn't offer one.  I would love to
see them do for antenna analyzers what they did for
antenna tuners with the T1.

Regard,

Kurt - ae6uj