Doug,

Pauli has been SK for several years, so boards are not available unless someone has them "squirreled away" for some later use that may never happen.

In place of Pauli's boards, I suggest that you take a look at my W3FPR Fixed Audio Output article on my website www.w3fpr.com - boards and kits are no longer available, but the circuit is simple enough to construct on perfboard. It only addresses the audio out for digital modes, but also look at the Digital Modes switchbox article. Between the two of those, you can accomplish all that Pauli's interface provided.

73,
Don W3FPR