        From: JEFFREY BLUMENFELD<jeffreyblumenf...@mac.com>
Sent: ‎Fri, ‎Dec‎ ‎6‎, ‎2013 at ‎4‎:‎43‎ ‎PM
To:  <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] KX3 roofing filters

I finally! got to power up my KX3 that I bought in February.  Pathetic, really,
but due to new job, lots of travel, etc.

I have the KXFL3 roofing filters.  As I understand the manual, the roofing
filters should kick in automatically as I narrow the PBT.  But mine don’t.

Sorry for what is likely a very elementary question.  Any guidance would be
appreciated.

72, Jeff  KB3DX