Hi Jim.

I also am on a small (125' square) lot, in the city.

I have been using BOGs and 14'x29' Flags, with an 80 meter inverted L
base-loaded for 160.

This year I added a 20' Shared Apex Loop Array.  Yes, my antennas are too close
to each other.  The SALA routinely outperforms the Flags.  Sometimes the BOGs
are best for a given station, sometimes the SALA.  When I was running Stateside
this weekend I would listen South and West simultaneously.  It seemed to work
well.

Additionally, you may want to "float" or detune your inverted L during rx,
especially if your rx antennas are close.  My tx antenna was re-radiating quite
a bit of noise; floating it cured the problem.

73, Redd - AI2N