Mark,

The short answer is no.

The only way to reduce the SWR on an antenna is to connect the tuner between the antenna and the output of an amplifier. That is where the SPE internal tuner is located.

The K3 internal tuner would only attempt to match any impedance difference between the K3 output and the amplifier input. With a well designed amplifier, the input should be close to 50 ohms resistive and a tuner should not be needed at that point.

You may still have to use your Palstar tuner between the ampifier and the antenna if your SWR is in excess of 4.0.

73,
Don W3FPR