To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:56 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] KX-1 20m Deaf ?

On 30m and 40m all is well - noisy on RX and 3 watts output.

On 20m something's not 100% - not so much general noise and only 2 watts output.

I have eliminated the ATU from the equation.

I'll now read the fine book again but I think I've a small problem somewhere - any suggestions?

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch