Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 10:36 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Speakers audio is gone

Hello

Since today, my K3 is not producing audio on the internal speaker
or via an external speaker connected to the rear speaker socket
Audio is fine in my headest via the front or the rear connector

Time to time I can see HI CURR on the display. I must power off
and on the eliminate it

Any idea?

Thanks

Marcel - EA3IN