I am selling my KX3 and Down East Microwave 25 watt 2 meter transverter.

KX3 s/n 1165 with all internal options:
   KXFL3 roofing filter, KXAT3 autotuner, KXPD3 paddle, KXBC3 battery charger.

Including KXSER cable, KX3PCKT cable set
Including MH3 microphone
Including 3 single band MFJ antennas for 40, 20, and 17 meters, with 90-degree
BNC fitting
Including iMic soundcard for spectrum display on iPad, iPhone, etc.

Down East Microwave L144-28 2 meter transverter.  25 watts transmit power, <1.0
DB noise figure, high level mixer.  Pictures at
http://www.downeastmicrowave.com/gallery.htm

Originally over $2,200 incl. shipping, sell for $1,695 shipped CONUS Fedex
Ground.

Please reply off reflector to montys-at-mindspring-dot-com.  Thanks for reading.
K2DLJ