Hello folks,

I sent this to Support, but they are probably resting up until Monday, so I thought I would ask here. Has anyone had this problem with the W2 wattmeter?

I just assembled my unit. It seems to work correctly except that I can't enable the alarm function.

1. When I turn the W2 on, I hear the relay click, and it does interrupt the ptt at this point.

2. The W2 utility program (USB, running on XP) finds and communicates with the W2. When I click on the ALARM button, the label changes from OFF to ON.

3. But when I test it by transmitting into a 'wrong' antenna (SWR=13:1) it does not flash LEDs or activate the relay.

4. Firmware is 1.00 and utility program is also 1.00.

Has anyone had a similar problem?
--
Vic K2VCO
Fresno CA