Hi all,

I recently upgraded to a 13" retina MacBook Pro and am trying to set up
fldigi and flrig. At the moment I have flrig working and talking to fldigi
and can adjust most of the KX3 from the flrig application. However,
occasionally when I flip fldigi into transmit mode to respond to someone,
the KX3 takes a bit of time before it finally starts transmitting. As a
result, a large amount of the text being sent gets cut off.

One thing I did notice is that the red and green LEDs inside the KX3's USB
cable constantly light up when flrig is in the foreground. After ten or so
seconds with flrig in the background, those lights stop working. Could my
laptop and/or flrig be putting the USB port to sleep? How do I get it to
not do that?

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ