I had a similar issue. Drove me crazy. Then one day I put my hand on the PL259 on my antenna switch and noticed it was warm. Swapped out the 90 degree connector on the coax and problem solved. The high power from the amp must have been causing a fault in the connector.

Lesson 1.  Check all your connections.
Lesson 2.  Stop buying cheap coax connectors

Buck
k4ia