You are right. It doesn't help me. For me it all comes down to how much
background noise there is. So for me it helps both with NR and NB as they both
reduce the noise. When the QRN/QRM is above S6 I have to turn the AF gain down
to 1. I still can here the signals, so for me it's no big problem. But I hope
to get rid of it all in a future F/W version.73 de Hal
la4xx