In  telephone conversation with Wayne today,  I learned that he is setting
up a K-Line project to support customer needs for additional documentation
and possibly some firmware updates to better integrate the K-line equipment.

That will include the K-line manual that David has proposed. David sent me
two documents outlining his wishes about a month ago. Wayne asked me to post
them when he launches an e-mail list for the project unless David has
updates.

I understand that Dick will manage K-Line project.

I'm presently focused on wrapping up the KXPA100 manuals before I leave for
the U.K. Jan 7 through Feb 15. I'm visiting a number of cities on business
so I'm not sure about my schedule, but will keep in touch when I can.

Open issues on the KXPA100 documentation I am aware of includes:

1) Adding the Icom interface information including cable to the KXPA100
manual. Awaiting information from WV about that before proceeding (this will
also fill in the two missing RJ45 pins that David couldn't find documented
in the current rev of the manual).

2) Making any updates/changes needed to the KXPA100 Kit Assembly manual. I
have not seen any feedback nor any information about a KXPA100 FT list where
I might monitor customer comments.

3) Completing one additional manual for the KXPA100 product: Installation
instructions for adding the KXAT100 to an existing built KXPA100 for those
who buy the ATU option later.

Ropn