I do the packing and shipping of Rose's dust covers and
carrying cases.  The total is nearing 2K packages, and
with only a couple of exceptions -all-  have gone via
USPS Priority Mail and usually reach their destinations
in two to three days.  Priority Mail now provides tracking
numbers, BTW.

The only one to go astray was due to me typo-ing a
digit wrong in a ZIP code.  The auto sorting routine had
it shuttling between Los Angeles and Seattle for almost
a month!

Rose has a surprising number non-US customers and
ships all over the world ... even Nepal.  The record was
a carrying case that went from here in Montana to Turkey
in five days.  Amazing!   Non-US packages go via USPS
Air Mail ... customs forms are a snap.

USPS Priority Mail is slightly cheaper than UPS ground
and is certainly faster, and any of the faster versions of
UPS are -really- expensive.

FedEx seems to vary widely, depending on the area.
We've -never- had a satisfactory FedEx delivery, and
won't use them under any circumstances.

Then, there are the five customers that have "stiffed" her.
Two are in the UK, two from the Visalia DX Convention
and one US attorney. (;-(

73!

Ken - K0PP
elecraftcov...@gmail.com