Off topic, but fig'd I'd probably get a quick response here.

Been using the QRZ.com XML with HRD for over a year now without any
problems. However today, during the rtty contest, hrd wasn't populating the
fields for the other station using XML. Tried everything I could think of
and still wouldn't work. Jumped on the iPhone and issues as well. Turned
wifi off on the phone, and presto, it worked going through the cell
Internet. This leads me to believe the problem is with my router or xfinity
(my Internet provider).  Tried resetting the router and all that. Even
turned the firewall off with no luck.

My question is, is anyone having the same problem today? Like I said, it's
been flawless for over a year.

Thanks and 73,

Steve KS6PD