Last week I was working DX quickly mostly on 10/12m going back and forth for
needed bands. After several hours I noticed my gain bar on the amp was to
the bottom of the scale zero power out. I reset the amp (Alpha 9500) and
tried again same then checked the radio zero output but still showing the
31w drive for legal limit this was on 10m. The antenna I had been using was
a Mosley Pro-67-C 3 all bands 10-40m SWR is not the problem checked every
band.

The radio has no PO on any bands 17 up to 10m, on 20 down to 160m everything
works great on my antennas and have checked all going straight to a 2500w DL
no change. Is there something I could have done while changing bands using a
mouse click in my logger (Logic9) have confused the radio somehow. I have
been fighting with for 5 days now. Like I said I was going fast working
station after needed station to fill my DXCC on both bands. The amp is Auto
Tune as is the Palstar HF-Auto tuner and most all band sections I was
working had them pre stored.

It is the radio and on the high bands I'm pulling my hair out HELP!!

73 & Good DX,

Fred  N0AZZ