Hi,

I am not sure if the utility is actively being worked on as part of the
project to eliminate spurious unwanted tuneups, but if it is, I have the
following request:

When using the utility to change antenna on my (remotely located) KAT500,
the L/C display settings are faithfully updated to the last used values for
that antenna (and of course they are switched in at the tuner also). This is
excellent. But the utility does not display the VSWR that was measured last
time using those settings. An added bonus would be if the bypass VSWR for
that antenna could be displayed as well, but this isn't as important and I
am aware that the tuner may not always know this value.

AB2TC - Knut