Hi everyone,
I have an Elecraft PR6 - 6 Metre Band Pre-Amp available for sale.
(As you all know, RRP is US$159.95 and the freight to Australia via USPS is
another US$51.00 on top of that!)
It is in excellent condition and is just 12 months old.

I'm selling it due to upgrading.

I'm selling mine for US$150.00 including freight via Australia Post to
anywhere in Europe or the US of A.
(Because Australia has some of the lowest postage rates in the world)

(You can contact me off list via email or via phone on +61-740616760 between
00:00 & 10:00 Zulu if you want to talk to me)

Thanks for looking,
Jeff Cochrane VK4XA

-----
Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
Innisfail, QLD, Australia.
No longer an Elecraft Owner :(
(But I now have a campervan with an engine that runs!) :)