After recently reading (and re-reading, several times!) Fred Cady's excellent
book on the KX3, I was thinking about some of the functions I'd like to have in
macro form. I already have PF1 set to switch the AGC from Fast to Slow and PF2
set to turn off or on the backlight. I've got the KX3 sharing a KAT500/KPA500
and several antennas with a K3. It would be nice to have another macro function
that would allow me to set the KX3's internal tuner to Bypass, w/o having to go
into the Menu and hunt for it. Fred's book notes that PF1 and PF2 were the only
keys available at time of writing the book, but more were planned for a future
firmware release. The owner's manual I got with the KX3 made no mention of any
other keys being available. Have any been added but not incorporated into the
manual, or is this still on the drawing board?

Tnx, Jim / W6JHB