It seems there's still a demand for our custom order 700 Hz 8-pole K3
filters.  In fact, we've already started a waiting list for the next batch,
and hope to commit to production -- possibly within a week, but if not, then
preferably no later than the end of January.  That would see the filters
arriving sometime in May; so certainly in plenty of time for Field Day.

The only "catch" is that Ken prefers we have at least five preorders before
we move forward.  So, if you want another production run happen, you can
help make it a reality by registering via our automated waiting-list webpage
at http://www.unpcbs.com/list/

Please visit http://www.unpcbs.com/ for full details, or email me off-list
with your questions, suggestions, etc.

MNY TNX & 73,