Hi All,
I have a question to ask this group as perhaps someone already has the
answer. The situation is as follows. I use HRD (Ham Radio Deluxe) to run my
K line (K3, P3, KPA500, KAT500) remotely once in a while. The “Tune” button
on the HRD's simulated "Radio Face" works fine in initiating the tune cycle
for the K3 internal ATU. However, when the internal ATU is bypassed, it will
not initiate the tune cycle for the KAT500. I am sure what is needed is a
code line change in the HRD code sequence for the "Tune” button but I have
no idea where to look for the appropriate sequence to use. I think I found
where to make the change in HRD.
Any insight would be appreciated.
73,
Bill – W0BBI