Not to be outdone, add another to the list of “OMGz, it’s on
the way!” about-to-be K3 owners. After being out of the field for 30 years,
good Lord have things changed. I’m already reading my copy of Fred Cady’s book.
Even as an electrical engineer, ugh, it’ll take a while to learn. Meanwhile,
the tilt-up pole for the inverted-L antenna is mostly done.

I’m sure that I’ll be posting more as things move along!

In other news, it broke my heart that I missed out on the Begali keys for sale
just yesterday! :( Oh well, guess I'll keep looking.

Kurt, KK6IPF