I recently got a KX3 and have set up my station such that the KX3 can share the
KPA500, KAT500, and several antennas by using a pretty beefy Daiwa 2-position
coax switch. The station is set up just like the diagram on page 147 of KE7X's
KX3 book. This configuration seems to work very well. However, I've recently
noticed a very occasional anomaly with the KPA500. Every once in a while, I go
to power it on and nothing happens. I have to reach around to the back panel
rocker switch, turn it "Off" and then back on. Then, the front panel power on
button brings the amp to life. So far I've not been able to track it down to a
particular sequence of operating events that precedes it. In the past 3-4 days,
this has happened maybe three times.

Anyone else have this happen, and if so (1) what causes it, and (2) how to
resolve it? Not a big deal, but I'd like to know what's going on.

Jim / W6JHB