I found my problem with my recent KXPA100 purchase.

My KX3 always have voltage reading on the antenna port even if the power set
is set to 0.

I found this when pushing the MIC PTT only. I am able to read approximately
9V on the Elecraft DL1. The KX3 always show RF bar on the display of about
3W !!!!

Even without the mic, I still have a reading. Power set from 0 to Max always
gave me in SSB a strange reading of 9V without talking.

This seems to be RF or something.

I removed every options that was installed : roofing filter, antenna tuner,
battery charger.

I also removed the RF board and instead of using the Elecraft BNC with the
filter & toroïd , I connect directly the dummy load to the block header on
the RF board inside the KX3.

I still have a 9V or so reading when pushing the PTT in SSB without talking.

At this moment, this prevent me of using my KXPA100.

I hope someone could help.

73

J-F VA2SS