-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sandy, W5TVW
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 7:50 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] "Replacement" K1 tune pot.?

Some time ago someone posted a Mouser or whoever's catalog number
for a metal shaft replacement tuning pot.  I can't find the e-mail in
my messages received file.  Can someone give me correct number for this
item?  Mine is just about worn out now and getting sloppy.

73,
Sandy W5TVW
K1 #1178