Good morning,

I deleted your response to my question earlier this month.  So here I go
again...

I had send an email earlier this month explaining my audio problem on my K3
#5278.  Here's a copy of my message:

Yesterday, my K3 suddenly decided to have erratic receive audio.  If I have the
audio at the 9 o'clock position and start to turn it counter-clockwise to
lessen the audio, the audio goes to half volume.  Sometimes I turn the AF gain
completely counter-clockwise and I still have audio.  I then have to increase
and then decrease the audio to make it work correctly.  I also brought up HRD
and I
can watch it on the software do the same thing.  It happens ONLY when I am
trying to reduce the audio.

I received an email back to try and do a parameter initialization.  I did that
according to the manual and everything reloaded correctly.  However, my problem
still exists.

Any thoughts on the problem?

Also, what happens to the K3 radios that are donated to the FT5 dxpedition?
Are they put up for sale by Elecraft?  Just curious, they are probably nicely
furnished.

Thanks again for a great product and great support!

Larry, KN8N