At my age, I'm not doing any hiking or major portable operation any more so I
have up for sale a really neat little device that an outfit called QRP Works
put out around last year's Dayton Hamvention.

It's a small embedded processor based devoce called the "Ham Central Terminal"
that will connect to a KX3 or even a K3 for that matter via the RS-232 port.
It has a connector for a PS-2 keyboard and will operate the KX3 or K3 in the
rig's CW, RTTY and PSK-31 modes plus display the decoded text on a scrollable
multi-line, daylight readable LCD screen.  It also has a built in logging
feature that is supposed to hold the data for up to 1200 contacts.  It will run
on an internal 9 volt battery or better from an external power source for much
longer operating time.  Same operating voltage range as a KX3.

There are some additional accessories that can be had with it as well - an
RS-232 cable (1/8" stereo, right angle both ends) to connect the HCT to a KX3
and an aluminum bracket that will allow the HCT to sit on top of a KX3 when the
KX3 is sitting on one of "Nifty Ham Accessories" Lexan stands.  (I used a large
rubber band to keep the KX3 from slipping off the stand which makes the HCT
bracket much more stable.)
Pix & details are on the QRP Works website - - - http://qrpworks.weebly.com/
- - - Standard disclaimer, I have absolutely no connection or financial
interest in QRP Works, I'm only a customer.

The latest manual is on their website in PDF format.

All together, new the HCT, Cable & Bracket would cost $273 plus $15 shipping.
I'm asking $225 shipped anywhere in the US.

First "I'll take it gets it" and I'll accept PayPal (gift or add 5%) or USPS
money order

Contact me off the reflector please to keep the clutter down for Eric and those
not interested in this.

Jim Sheldon - W0EB
Park City, KS