As John has pointed out, the problem can be anywhere in the KPA100 wattmeter circuit consisting of T4, C1, C95. R28, R29, D16, D17, R26, R27, U5. R24. R25, Q10, Q11, and U6. With a bit more information and some measurements that I can suggest, the field of suspect components (and soldering thereof) can be reduced substantially.

73,
Don W3FPR