From: Ted Edwards W3TB <w3tb....@gmail.com>
To: Dave <d...@g0dja.co.uk>
Cc: Elecraft Reflector <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Would anyone like to see an all-mode
        VHF/UHFoffering from Elecraft?

Yes for CW.
This would be a GREAT way to get our Techs beyond the limits of operating
on the repeaters.

Some years ago, I had expected the June/Sept VHF Contests to replace Field
Day as the big participation event for local clubs as the new Techs would
discover the many other ways to use their licenses.   It didn't happen, but
this might help move along greater participation on VHF/UHF.  Good idea!

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: