Hello all,

Price for kit:
US:    $21
Non-US $25

You can purchase by PayPal, check or money order.
Make all checks and M.O. payable to Edward R. Breneiser.
If using PayPal, use my email address to send money.
I will place the first order for parts this week as Mouser has a limited
supply of the White LED for the K1. Kits should start shipping by
December 12th. Just in time for Xmas!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Edward R. Breneiser
775 Moonflower Ave.
Reading, PA  19606-3447

K6XX CW Indicator Group Buy List:

KT5XS: 2ea. K1&K2 built
WB3AAL:2ea. K1&K2
PA2AM: 2ea. KX1&K2
W4GNS: 2ea. K1
W7RDP: 2ea. K1
M0BMN: 3ea. K1,K1,K2
WA3WSJ 1ea. K1 built
KA0EC  1ea. K1
HB9DRV 1ea. K1
AB4KH  1ea. K1
WB2SSB 3ea. KX1,K1,K2
KJ7BS  1ea. K2
N2IMO  1ea. K2
K6DBG  1ea. KX1
N1CCW  4ea. K1 (no boards) 4ea @ $15= $60.00
K2PQ   3ea. KX1,K1,K2
VE3CZI 1ea. K1
---------------
Total to Date: 31

All orders will include a White Super Bright (3mm) LED.
This is needed for the K1 and other rigs, but not for the KX1
and the K2. If you didn't specify a rig in order, I put you down
as a K1 Order, but it really doesn't matter as all kits will be the same
except for the KX1 board. If you need a kit for a KX1 and I have you
down as a K1, email me. The KX1 board is cut down to fit inside the KX1
radio. Also included will be 6" of .020 dia. 60/40 solder and 6" of 5
conductor colored ribbon cable.

Price for kit:
US:    $21
Non-US $25

***price includes all S&H to me and to you.***

I plan to place an order soon so order now!

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ