Hello

I have my KPA500 placed over the KAT500 (probably like many other users) and
I'm using the Elecraft DB15/DB15 original cable (the first model about 1 cm
diameter, I heard the new cable model has less diameter and is more flexible
but the length is the same).
It happens I have a mess behind KPA caused by the unused cable length.

I ask if it is available or from Elecraft (better) or from any other dealer
a shorter cable (I think 1 ft length) I could use to safely connect KAT with
KPA.

Many thanks, best 73

Giorgio - IK1BXN