For you KX3 signal processing experts and the algorithms implemented for the
KX3?

Is there any work to clean up an actual SSB signal to make it more intelligible
in cases of various phase changes or interference via reflections (ionosphere).
 I mean, a slightly warbled signal cleaned up to reduce or eliminate that kind
of distortion?

I am not even sure if or how this can be done as my experience in signal
processing is certainly not up to that level but it seems that it may be
possible.

No, this is not because I am having a problem with my KX3, it is a question
asked by a friend of mine so I am relaying it here.

73, phil, K7PEH