In my MarkV Field, I can switch the (2.4k?) SSB filter into the path while
receiving in CW mode (500 Hz pitch) and don't "see" the other sideband at all
due to the DSP which adds the sideband suppression almost for free (I can turn
the DSP off and then I hear the other sideband). The same should apply to the
K3, shouldn't it?!?

Greetings

Ralf, DL6OAP