I have a P3 with SVGA board and there's sufficient room to display decoded
text all of the time on the external monitor. I normally have decoding
turned on when operating RTTY and CW even though I can view them with my PC
software as well. What I don't need is the lower display of the K3 cluttered
up with scrolling text decodes. With decodes flowing continuously it's
cumbersome to make minor adjustments in power output, keyer speed, filter
width, etc.. I would like to see a menu setting to permit blanking decodes
on the K3 lower display but allowing them to flow to the P3/SVGA.

73,
Mike K2MK