I usually use my K3 / P3VGA for RTTY but was playing around this weekend
trying to get use the K3 utility and Fldigi on my Mac to work - receives
fine on both but neither will trigger the transmit command - both programs
act like they are sending the text but the rig does not go into transmit.
Have tried using both the transmit button and  ^T with the K3 utility and
Hamlib on Fldigi  (with PTT set to hamlib command) which otherwise seems to
be exchanging commands OK.
CW works fine on the K3 utility but not on Fldigi.

Tried VOX  on and off - went through the Elecraft and Fred Cady's book and
am still stumped - otherwise the Mac and the K3 seem to be talking well to
each other.
I am sure it is operator error and clearly need some help!

Thanks,
Joe, w9jc