From: Mark Petiford<rv6am...@yahoo.com>
Sent: ‎Sun, ‎Feb‎ ‎9‎, ‎2014 at ‎6‎:‎27‎ ‎PM
To:  <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KXPD3 Gold-plated contacts ?

Tried to send the message below, but apparently my mail provider didn't
actually send it.  See the post below if you are interested in accomplishing
KXPD3 mod to correct intermittent operation.MarkKE6BBFrom: Mark
Petiford<rv6am...@yahoo.com>Sent: ‎Sun, ‎Feb‎ ‎9‎, ‎2014 at ‎1‎:‎33‎ ‎PMTo:
Heinz Baertschi <heinz.baerts...@bluewin.ch>;
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KXPD3 Gold-plated contacts
?Re:  Heinz Baertschi wrote> ...> BTW, some pictures of the mod done could be
made available for publication> on the net.> ...There is a real nice set of
photos showing the mod in the Yahoo Group (Files>KXPD3 Mod.), if you are a
member of that group.  If not, I have attempted to share them on
Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/22169464@N03/sets/72157640740273315/Be sure
to click on the comments balloon for each photo for a short description.This is
the simplest solution I have seen.  I hope Flickr lets you see them.
  I am not very Flickr fluent.
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.html