Jim,

I have a newer field-test release, 4.83, that fixes the primary problem of
power-setting in RTTY mode (FSK-D). While I still have little more work to do
to get power to settle quickly, 9 out of 10 ops testing 4.83 said it was
working well enough for their needs. (Definitely fixes the problem from 4.81,
which was *also* tested by a lot of ops, but they all missed this problem
somehow. That's why we do beta before production….)

I'll send you a copy.

73,
Wayne
N6KR