I am sorry for disappearing last weekend.  We got a heavy snowstorm over two
days followed by an ice storm.  I had 11” of snow and then thick ice on
everything.  Branches and entire trees came crashing down.  The were widespread
power outages.  My power was off from Saturday morning until dinner time
yesterday.  I tried sending emails to the list via cell phone but evidently
couldn’t get enough signal.  I still can’t get our cars out to the paved road,
even though I spent several hours plowing and shoveling yesterday.  It’s up
into the 40s today, so I’m hopeful.  Fortunately, my antennas survived the ice
fine.  The quad’s wires really sagged, but they held up.

Was there a net on Sunday?

73,
Phil, NS7P