Folks,

Please, no personal criticisms or attacks of others on the list. Calling
someone here a LID is a direct list rules violation and calls for a personal
apology from the poster.

Personal attacks, snide remarks and rude statements are outside of the list
guidelines. Please also remember that we have a wide range of list users from
many regions of the U.S. and the world with different cultures and languages.
Posts from others are easily mis-interpreted, so please resist the urge to
quickly post a negative reply.

Criticizing a person's use of language in a post is also inappropriate. If you
have the urge to criticize the posting of another, please avoid rushing to hit
return and instead save it in your drafts folder overnight to see if it is
really worth posting in the morning. Most of the time, once viewed after a good
rest,  it isn't.

Please remember that this is just a hobby, with a wide range of interests,
technical skill and time available for each of us to participate in it. The
bottom line - let's just have fun and respect everyone on the list.

Of course, drinking a little the Elecraft 'kool-aid' enthusiasm from time to
time is OK ;-) Those posts re-energize us and keep us putting in the long hours
each day to make more great radios and accessories.

73,
Eric.  WA6HHQ
Your List moderator, who speaks Californian, Dude!
elecraft.com
(Now in our 16th year of making cool, gnarly and rad radios.)
_..._