Hi,

I started to use today my KX3 + KPA100 as my main rig at home. I always
dream using the same rig at home and during portable outdoor.

I also wish to limit the settings adjustment at a minimum when switching
between both separate activities.

To have different settings for TX EQ would be really great, and I really
think this wish do not imply such big development for Elecraft team.

TX EQ menu could be set to :

1- OFF (flat EQ)
2- EQ 1 (8 bands settings for home operation, rag chew or DX)
3- EQ 2 (8 bands settings for outdoors, optimize for more audio punch)

It will give us also more flexibility when trying to compare between to
different TX setup on the air with other guys if we could switch fast
between 2 different settings.

I really hope this feature could be implemented in a future release.

Thanks Elecraft for all the works !!!

Regards,

J-F VA2SS