Hi all,

We updated the KPA500 beta firmware to revision 1.38 yesterday (from 1.37). The
change was minor, pertaining to initial conditions when the KPA500 is used at
remote locations.

If you get a chance, please load rev. 1.38 and verify that it is working well
for all normal operation. Once we see a few more positive reports, we'll be
going to production status on the K3, KPA500, and KAT500 beta firmware releases.

If you haven't already loaded K3 rev 4.83 and KAT500 rev 1.58, I'd encourage
you to do these updates as well. The difference between the new firmware and
previous production releases is pretty dramatic, as reported by beta testers
over the past several days.

73,
Wayne
N6KR