I think the question was what does this have to do with Elecraft?  These posts
(along with seemingly endless off topic posts on this mailing list) have a
tendency to draw additional responses and other posts which also have nothing
to do with Elecraft, and just serve to cause many of us to constantly hit the
delete key and perhaps miss information about actual Elecraft issues.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS